Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Google- How to Create Labels in Gmail

Hi friends! I am going to try to do a few posts about Google and Gmail and all of the features that we can use!

If you are like me, you have not been using all of the features that are available on Gmail. There are many things that you can do with Gmail, so now is the time to take advantage of those things! One thing you can do is label your emails so they are easier to find when you need them later. I know I have to search, and search, and SEARCH through hundreds on emails, and it is not easy! Take a look at the video below to learn more about labels on Gmail! I am looking forward to easier searching from now on.




Let me know if you use the labels and what works best for you!
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment